After 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom, I found the wonder of mothering slowly starting to get crowded out by the mundane feeling. I realized our world seems to surround people with the negative, and complaining about blessings seems totally acceptable. So I decided to fight against that "normalcy" and focus only on the positive. I look back to my first year as a mom when everything was new and keeping house was fun and I aim to have that attitude again. This blog is my outlet to showcase the daily miracles that surround me in my blessed life as a stay-at-home mom so that I will never forget the wonder of it all.



Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Birthday Boys

While we were on our vacation, this sweet boy turned 4!
 
 
And just a few days after returning home, this baby turned 1!!

Ha Ha!  I had to add this picture.
 Sometimes he walks around holding his belly. 
It cracks me up.
 
This last weekend, we invited family over to celebrate these two special boys.
 
 
 


 A sweet moment.
Logan wrote Kian a birthday card and was reading it to him.
 
Poor guy.  He didn't know why his new toy was taken away, until Daddy handed him another gift.




 
We all got our cameras ready for the 1st year smash cake.  I was excited to watch Arrow dig in because this boy loves food.  Well, he daintily picked off all the mini M&Ms and was good.  I still got loads of pictures though.  :)







 
********
We are so blessed to call these little boys ours.


1 comment: